Ink Slingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Slingers

A hangout for writers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's your dream agent?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InkSlinger
Admin
InkSlinger

Accolades : 10

Who's your dream agent? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your dream agent?   Who's your dream agent? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 pm

I'd be happy with anyone from Writer's House or William Morris. ❤
Back to top Go down
https://inkslingers.canadian-forum.com
callie
Bookmark Poster

Accolades : 2

PostSubject: Re: Who's your dream agent?   Who's your dream agent? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 pm

I'd be happy with an agent who responds, "This collection you have sent me of personal essays about fishing and teaching English to high school kid's is unique. Let's get the process started!"
Back to top Go down
EvaBrick
Bookmark Poster
EvaBrick

Accolades : 5

PostSubject: Who's your dream agent?   Who's your dream agent? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 pm

callie wrote:
I'd be happy with an agent who responds, "This collection you have sent me of personal essays about fishing and teaching English to high school kid's is unique. Let's get the process started!"

Right on! Very Happy

I think my dream agent is Jodi Reamer... and not just because she represents Bruce "Groovy" Campbell.
Back to top Go down
professr

PostSubject: dream agent   Who's your dream agent? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Someone who truly gets what I write, understands it at or near the level I do, more or less viscerally. I like Shea at Georges Borchardt, because of the agency's reputation, but I have queries all over - including a full to Jodie Reamer at the moment and seven partials. I want someone who reps the type of books I write, but who understands aI have a lot of other book ideas.
Back to top Go down
InkSlinger
Admin
InkSlinger

Accolades : 10

PostSubject: Re: Who's your dream agent?   Who's your dream agent? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi Prof! What kind of stuff do you write?
Back to top Go down
https://inkslingers.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your dream agent?   Who's your dream agent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's your dream agent?
Page 1 of 1