Ink Slingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Slingers

A hangout for writers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from South Carolina

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Bozard

Accolades : 1

Hello from South Carolina Empty
PostSubject: Hello from South Carolina   Hello from South Carolina EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi guys (and gals)! I'm a thriller writer that finds myself stumbling into the horror genre more times than not. I've self published two novels, and a few short story collections so far. I am working on my third novel, and hope to be querying publishers for it soon.

I look forward to slinging ink with the members here, and watching the community grow.

NEW
Back to top Go down
rkollman
Admin
rkollman

Accolades : 11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina   Hello from South Carolina EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Kevin Bozard wrote:
Hi guys (and gals)! I'm a thriller writer that finds myself stumbling into the horror genre more times than not. I've self published two novels, and a few short story collections so far. I am working on my third novel, and hope to be querying publishers for it soon.

I look forward to slinging ink with the members here, and watching the community grow.

NEW

Welcome, Kevin! We're definitely slinging thrillers here. Wunnerful! As I'm sure you've noticed, the pitch varies with genre. We understand. Be sure to check out the initial posts about our posting etiquette here, then throw your query up, and let's get started!

yes

rkollman
Back to top Go down
https://inkslingers.canadian-forum.com/
EvaBrick
Bookmark Poster
EvaBrick

Accolades : 5

PostSubject: Hello from South Carolina   Hello from South Carolina EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 am

Hi Kevin!

It's great to have another thriller writer onboard. I'd love to hear about your horror-writing techniques. I've kicked a few horror ideas around before, but seeing how I can't watch scary movies, I'm probably not the best person to write them.

If your first two novels are still available for sale, you could announce them in the Members News section so Inkers can check them out. :D

welcome
Back to top Go down
Kevin Bozard

Accolades : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina   Hello from South Carolina EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 am

EvaBrick wrote:
Hi Kevin!

If your first two novels are still available for sale, you could announce them in the Members News section so Inkers can check them out. :D

welcome

Thanks Eva, but I'm not so sure if I can do that. The forum rules state that "Vanity posts are unwelcome on all Forums." Since self publishing is still considered as a form of vanity publishing, I don't think the moderators would allow it. I will wait to see what they say before doing so. Wink
Back to top Go down
InkSlinger
Admin
InkSlinger

Accolades : 10

PostSubject: Hello from South Carolina   Hello from South Carolina EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 am

Yeah... there are a few wrinkles that we're still ironing out. Ignore that stupid rule. I'll adjust them.

Thanks for pointing it out. Accolades to you! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://inkslingers.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina   Hello from South Carolina Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from South Carolina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ink Slingers :: Member News :: New member introductions-
Jump to: