Use the following in a story:
You're a liar, Eugene. Now shut up and get back to work.
1) The text can be used anywhere in the story - beginning, middle, end - anywhere you like.
2) Only Ink Slinger members may enter, but it's free and easy to sign up, so don't let that stop you from participating.
3) Each person may only enter once.
4) Your story must be 250 words or less.
5) There is no entry fee. Ink Slingers does not profit financially from this contest.
6) After the submission closing date has passed, Ink Slingers members will vote for their favourite entry. The story with the most votes wins. Votes will be limited to one vote per IP address.
7) Submit your entry by posting it in this thread at any time before the closing date. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
Closing date for entries
March 31st, 2011
The winner receives an Inky, which is a digital award that can be displayed on a website or social networking page.