Ink Slingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Slingers

A hangout for writers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Purlieu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inkblot
Bookmark Poster
Inkblot

Accolades : 4

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Greetings peasants. Mah name is Inkblot. I are InkSlinger's kitteh. purr

When she workin on her buk, me likes to use her compooter to watch mouse videos and troll doggie forums. InkSlinger say dat most writers have kittehs or at least a smelleh doggie. Dis forum is fer us to talk about hour silleh oomans.
Back to top Go down
InkSlinger
Admin
InkSlinger

Accolades : 10

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Are you serious? Yeesh... just keep your dang posts in this thread. I'm not having "catspeak" popping up everywhere on the site.

And stop referring to other members as "peasants" please.
Back to top Go down
https://inkslingers.canadian-forum.com
Inkblot
Bookmark Poster
Inkblot

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Pfft, whatevers. Go works on u buk and stop bovering kitteh.
Back to top Go down
Chickitties

Chickitties

Accolades : 0

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:00 pm

pssst. rkollman belongz 2 ussssssss don tel her tho. i pia i tipe bst mi sistr........ no she don she all wa sa she bst evertink............. no i don pari u du but yr ........ stop it get away pia itz mi trn ....... uh oh here she comes by now
Back to top Go down
rkollman
Admin
rkollman

Accolades : 11

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Chickitties wrote:
pssst. rkollman belongz 2 ussssssss don tel her tho. i pia i tipe bst mi sistr........ no she don she all wa sa she bst evertink............. no i don pari u du but yr ........ stop it get away pia itz mi trn ....... uh oh here she comes by now

Well, look who I found on my keyboard - those are my Bengals - two sister littermates, Pia and Pari, otherwise known collectively as the Chickitties. If they had opposable thumbs, I wouldn't be here....

rkollman

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://inkslingers.canadian-forum.com/
Inkblot
Bookmark Poster
Inkblot

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Greetings, Pia and Pari. Perhaps yoo will enjoys dis video. Me watches it seberal times a week.

Back to top Go down
JerryT99
Bookmark Poster
JerryT99

Accolades : 1

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:12 pm

I've never liked cats much.
Back to top Go down
Inkblot
Bookmark Poster
Inkblot

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Dat okay. We don't lik u either... peasant.
Back to top Go down
JerryT99
Bookmark Poster
JerryT99

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:15 pm

You're a mean kitty.
Back to top Go down
Inkblot
Bookmark Poster
Inkblot

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Yesh.
Back to top Go down
InkSlinger
Admin
InkSlinger

Accolades : 10

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:19 pm

I can't believe I have to go all MOD on my own cat, but I'm nipping this in the bud before it turns into something ugly. Inkblot, you're banned for the rest of the day for starting trouble.
Fight
Back to top Go down
https://inkslingers.canadian-forum.com
JerryT99
Bookmark Poster
JerryT99

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:21 pm

HA! Take that, cat! yes
Back to top Go down
Chickitties

Chickitties

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Inkblot wrote:
Greetings, Pia and Pari. Perhaps yoo will enjoys dis video. Me watches it seberal times a week.

oooooo maze me wanna nibble on dey tiny feetz..... no no pia, whad you do iz, you crunch dey liddle hedz.... pari, thatz stoopd, de feetz iz de bestus part.... uh oh heres that wrider gurl agin.... wait pari tell that jeri person hes mean i bet a nasty dog owns him.... stoopid you all redy tole him... kwik she's here by by
Back to top Go down
rkollman
Admin
rkollman

Accolades : 11

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Oh my. Pet food fight. Play nice, girls.

Kitty

rkollman
Back to top Go down
https://inkslingers.canadian-forum.com/
Chickitties

Chickitties

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

that wridur gurl wuz sposd to be here by 7 wur hungry she leff a messig shes wirkn..................... pari yur so stoopd shes havn a martini she duz this to us all de time........... no yur stoopid pia you tot ET time ment anudder planit yur so dum....................... oh oh pari pari shes home shes home shes home shes home................ wait wait pia les go giv her da butt first iddl make her fil so bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Purlieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Purlieu   Welcome to Purlieu Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Purlieu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ink Slingers :: Fun Stuff :: Inkblot's Purlieu-
Jump to: